Typical Financial Vehicles We May Recomend
Investment & insurance products are vehicles which can help transport you to where you want to go.
Many of our clients may have 2-3 Advisory Accounts (fee-based accounts) held at our firm. In addition, their entire portfolio held at our firm may have some of the types of investment or insurance vehicles found below as well.*
GBJ Scott Financial is responsible for providing the due diligence regarding insurance companies and their products. GBJ Scott doesn't offer any proprietary investment or insurance products.
Types of products often offered:
- Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Mutual Funds
- Money Market Funds
Non-Traded Securities (for accredited investors only):
- Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs)
- Business Development Corporations (BDCs)
- Leasing Programs
- Gas and Oil Programs
- Term & Permanent Life Insurance (Universal, Indexed, Variable, Whole Life)
- Long-Term Care (Annual Pay or Single Premium)
- Immediate Income Annuities
- Fixed and Variable Deferred Annuities
*All insurance and investment vehicles are recommended only when it is client appropriate.